We now have the final list for this week’s forthcoming Cannon Ale Run festival, which features BeerHeadZ Retford, the White Lion and the Idle Valley Tap and starts this Thursday June 23rd and runs (excuse the pun) through until Sunday 26th.
- Almasty – Citra 4.2% A single hopped pale ale.
- Bad Seed – Session I.P.A 4.0% A session IPA with German Comet, German Cascade & Perle hops.
- Cloudwater – Bitter 4.3% A hoppy bitter using seasonal ingredients.
- Errant – Knight 3.5% A classic bitter with English hops.
- Errant/Quilliam – Ahab 5.0% Lapsang Souchong stout.
- Five points – Pale ale 4.4% A zesty aromatic pale ale with Amarillo, Centennial and Citra hops.
- Harbour – Amber 4.0% A malt driven ale with caramel and toffee flavour. Finished with mild floral hops.
- Left Handed Giant – Lactose Tolerant 5.5%. A milk stout
- North Riding Brewpub – Paralyzed 7.4% A big hitting I.P.A
- Odyssey – Stimulant 3.8% A hoppy pale with Citra, Mosaic and Chinook hops.
- Weird Beard – Mariana Trench 5.3% Mango, peach and passion-fruit with light malt sweetness.
- Wild Beer – Pogo 4.0% A passion fruit, orange and guava pale.
You can also download and print a menu off here.
Don’t forget to pick up your collector’s card at any of the participating pubs to be in with a chance of winning goodies. Hope to see you around.