Well, it was a long old slog (we put the planning application in on June 6th last year), but we finally opened the doors to BeerHeadZ second microbar in Grantham at 4pm yesterday. But the timing didn’t deter the customers, who were piling through the door 15 minutes early to grab a pint!
The first beers on the bar were:
- Baker’s Dozen – Jentacular 3.5%
- Cwrw Iâl – Limestone Cowboy 4.5%
- Blue Bee – Tempest Stout 4.8%
- Bad Seed – Salted Smoked Maple 4.3%
- Vocation – Pride & Joy 5.3%
All were received well, with the Vocation and Baker’s Dozen just winning the popularity vote. It was great to see old faces along with lots of new ones and we look forward to serving you quality, exciting beers in Grantham in the future.
Many thanks for everyone’s support in getting BeerHeadZ Grantham off the ground.